Developer: maj9 Version:1.1
This is a really handy app! It has over 3000 of the most commonly used guitar chords, as well as information on chord theory and easy-reference diagrams. For me I think not needing an internet connection is the best part about it. I have used a few apps that I really liked and completely didn’t realise that a connection was needed. When I went out with my iPad and needed to check the app for something, I then realised that a connection was needed – this makes for a far less useful app. That feature makes this a complete winner.
The features as listed on their site include:
– No need internet connection.
– Comprehensive database with over 3,000 chord voicing
– Beautiful design, easy to read notes and chord information
– Each chord comes with many positions.
– Easy to detect the Root note (see the blue circle)
– Tap STRUM button to play chord.
– Auto Strum Chord option.
– Tap on a note to play it.
– Supports Left and Right handed.
– You can add selected chords to your favorites for easy access.
If you are a guitarist and you need to reference and listen to the chords on the go then this app is a winner.
Additional comments powered by BackType